58% of your employees are regularly using non–encrypted USB drives such as conference freebies, plugging them into your infrastructure without a moment’s thought and putting your whole organization at risk of a data breach. Good news: you don’t need to update all of your equipment to stay on top; you only need to update how you’re managing it.
Our Global base of partners include:
Are you already losing sleep over…
- …Employees working from home?
- …Increasingly costly cyber-attacks in the headlines?
- …Suppliers and contractors bringing external USB devices into your building and networks?
- …Employees using unencrypted hardware from home?
- …Increasingly strict regulatory compliance?
- …The ever–rising cost of keeping up with new technology?
- …The rise of BYOD?
- …Supports organizations as they move towards hybrid working models.
- …Reduces the risk of financial and reputational damage caused by a cyber-attack.
- …Reduces the risk of insider and third-party cyber-attacks.
- …Helps companies to ensure strict regulatory compliance.
- …Is compatible with existing technology and infrastructure.
- …Reduces the risks associated with BYOD.
- …Protects critical systems.
- …Is 3G/4G/5G and Mobile/CD/SD/PCMCIA, etc., compatible.
- …Includes file transfer capabilities.
- …Improves communication and cybersecurity risk awareness.
- …is physically secured and brings in a single kiosk the latest cyber-Defenses.